New lhbs in Scottdale, pa.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smalliewader

Reaction score
Just wanted to let anyone in the area know that the Ace Hardware in Scottdale now has a beer and wine section. They just started it sometime in February. Has a pretty good selection of hardware, kits, dme, lme and grains. Fridge with white labs yeast and hops. They are willing to order anything you need that they don't have yet. Just an fyi for any brewers in the area since we don't have anything closer than Monroeville as an option.

Just wanted to let anyone in the area know that the Ace Hardware in Scottdale now has a beer and wine section. They just started it sometime in February. Has a pretty good selection of hardware, kits, dme, lme and grains. Fridge with white labs yeast and hops. They are willing to order anything you need that they don't have yet. Just an fyi for any brewers in the area since we don't have anything closer than Monroeville as an option.

Whoa.

That's wild. I was JUST talking to a guy who lives in an apartment I'm moving into in Scottdale who told me this, then I forgot the name of the place and googled it and found this post.

Fantastic news. I hate going to Monroeville.

mjperry24 said:
Whoa.

That's wild. I was JUST talking to a guy who lives in an apartment I'm moving into in Scottdale who told me this, then I forgot the name of the place and googled it and found this post.

Fantastic news. I hate going to Monroeville.

Also. Not sure of the details but apparently there is a new law in PA that allows beer distributors to sell homebrew stuff so I'd prob expect to see more of this in the future also.

Back