New kettles from Nor*Cal Brewing Solutions 8 10 13 and 15 gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got in my new kettles in the store and I am soooo excited about them!! These things are a thing of beauty! I got in 8, 10, 13, ( yep a 13 gallon kettle Perfect for 10 gallon batches) and 15 gallon! These are a HEAVY DUTY stainless kettles with lid and the Tri Clad bottom!!! I will post a few picts here tomorrow but they are on my site right now, with prices….
www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com
We offer $9.95 flat rate shipping on everything we sell on the site, so shop till ya drop! I can add a false bottom to any of these kettles so if your thinking mash tun.. PM me and lets chat. I will have measurements up and on the site tomorrow of all 4 kettles...
Cheers
Jay

So I messed up in my thread topic. My 12 gallon kettle is really a 13 gallon kettle! Perfect for a 10 gallon batch. And @ $149.99 its a GREAT deal! You will LOVE this kettle.
Cheers
Jay

So I got a PM asking me to post the prices of the kettles here.. You bet!!
8 gallon $94.99 with the lid
10 gallon $129.99 with the lid
13 gallon $149.99 with the lid
15 gallon $159.99 with the lid
$9.95 flat rate shipping

Cheers
Jay

I see prices went up 10-20% from the previous ones. Is the quality much better on these or is there anything else i'm missing that is different?

It says Ball Valve kit $40 - is that just the parts or it comes installed if you buy that?

And lastly, any special deals for the HBT faithful? :)

Jay - can you drill these kettles for electric elements too?
Oh you bet! What size hole?

I see prices went up 10-20% from the previous ones. Is the quality much better on these or is there anything else i'm missing that is different?

It says Ball Valve kit $40 - is that just the parts or it comes installed if you buy that?

And lastly, any special deals for the HBT faithful? :)

Oh yes these are a very heavy duty kettle with the tri clad bottom. THe others were not. That is the kit with the hole drilled. Installing these kits is as easy as pie. Shipping would be a hassel to ship it installed. But I can build stainless steel diptubes and false bottoms that work killer in these kettles!
As far as any special deals?? Let me see what I can do. I am not really making much $$ on the kettles themselves because I only charge 9.95 for shipping and they run about $23 to $26 to ship. Maybe we can do a combo special deal. kettle, weldless kit and diptube, special with free shipping or something like that? If your game PM me lets chat.
Cheers
Jay

Back