New Job

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CliffMongoloid

Reaction score
I start my new job this monday. I accepted a position at UPS as a Senior collection associate. Just curious if anyone works or has worked there. Any advice?

Thank you in advance

Working at UPS you should get an x-ray machine to check for people shipping beer. Then confiscate it.

I would also check triangle boxes and tubes for softball bats. but that's just me.

I am not familiar with UPS collection methods. Do you get to wear undersized hats and break peoples' thumbs? Pop a kneecap or two? Burn down a store? That would be a great job.

I am not familiar with UPS collection methods. Do you get to wear undersized hats and break peoples' thumbs? Pop a kneecap or two? Burn down a store? That would be a great job.

HA! there is a little bit of collections involved but from what i understand its more of a point of contact between clients and UPS. Dealing with shipping rates and logistics.

But i am Italian so i could easily switch gears :D

Back