new homebrew club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aschecte

Brewtus Maximus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey fellow homebrewers,

My name is Aaron and together with Pantano's wine grapes and homebrew supply we are forming a NEW HOMEBREW CLUB in the NewPaltz N.Y. area !!!! I was hearing from all my buddies about the need for a club closer to home so to speak and we figured lets do it. The location is great for Orange , Ulster and Sullivan counties as well as all others interested. The clubs main focus is the furtherment of all brewers wether All-Grain or extract with plans to do bi monthly meetings at Pantano's ( our sponsor ) and local brewery and related visits and of course homebrew tastings and competition on a in house, local ,and national AHA BJCP events. If anyone is interested in joining up with fellow brewers in the hudson valley N.Y. or would just like somemore info please send me a message here on HBT. looking foward to hearin from all of you.

- Aaron :mug:

Back