New drinking game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
My wife is obsessed with American Idol so two nights a week I get stuck with it. I dont pay hardly any attention so I dont really know anyone's names but I have come up with a drinking game that will probably get you ass faced in no time.

When the chick with the annoying voice looks/sounds like she is about to cry -drink!

When the crowd boos the judges- drink

When the non english guy says dog/babe- drink!

When he says anoop-dog- Drink twice!!!

When the english guy and anoying chick "fight"- drink!

I am going to try this next week and by my estimates I will be **** faced before the first half is over.

This is part of the reason I'm glad I'm still in school. My wife says something crazy like "OOOH, american idol is on", all I has to do is say something even crazier like "oooh, I got a bunch of homework to do"

Well I just sit on the couch on my laptop on HBT so it really doesn't matter to me.

You probably shouldn't sit on the laptop man...I know it keeps your buns warm and all, but sooner or later you'll do some serious damage to the laptop, or to your bum.

you forget to add....

When Paula Abdul stumbles over what she was going to say because she is hopped up on on pain meds - Drink!

Sweet, I thought I was the only guy who has my laptop in the living room and surfs the Internet when the wife is watching something stupid. I am sure you guys are familiar with Greys Anatomy and Private Practice then?

you forget to add....

When Paula Abdul stumbles over what she was going to say because she is hopped up on on pain meds - Drink!

Sweet, I thought I was the only guy who has my laptop in the living room and surfs the Internet when the wife is watching something stupid. I am sure you guys are familiar with Greys Anatomy and Private Practice then?

The only way I can deal with SWMBO watching that junk is to have my laptop while on the couch and just surf. Those shows are so annoying.............

I think there are many of us who surf while our women watch garbage on TV. In fact, it's a great way to spend more 'together' time because I'll be damned if I'll sit night after night watching mindless crap. I'd rather hang out here and....

never mind. :D

Back