New Dead Guy Ale Tap Handle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splat

Reaction score
So for Valentines day SWMBO got me a new Dead Guy Ale tap hande....The one with the skeleton sitting on the barrel...Im away on a trip right now for work so I havent even saw it yet, but Im really pumped up....Ill post a pic of my fridge when I get home....Anyone else got any pics of tap handles they are proud of????

Here is a pic I got off the web..... I will post a pic when its on its new home later....

DeadGuyTap1.jpg

Hey all...So we went to the Rogue Brewery sidewalk sale and got some shirts, and I found this cool frog tap handle...So I took a family picture with it, and my new dead guy tap...Let me know what you think of them....Anybody else got some killer tap handles????? Lets see some pictures.

taphandle.JPG

Bump!!!! Nobody Has Any Cool Tap Handles To Show Off???? :)

splat said:
Hey all...So we went to the Rogue Brewery sidewalk sale and got some shirts, and I found this cool frog tap handle...So I took a family picture with it, and my new dead guy tap...Let me know what you think of them....Anybody else got some killer tap handles????? Lets see some pictures.

Uh...is that a bud light I see nestled amidst the COOL taps?:confused: :D

That bell's two hearted ale tap is sweet, and the rogue for that matter.

I love the beer tip jar in the background... I was debating on whether or not to use one as well. I mean, I am a poor college student, but I don't want to charge people for drinking my beer.

Revvy said:
Uh...is that a bud light I see nestled amidst the COOL taps?:confused: :D

Well its a coors light....but that was before I grew up and learned what good beer tasted like....The one on the far right is going to get sanded down and stained/varnished and "root beer" burned into it....

Back