New Bud Lager Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzal8

Reaction score
Just saw it with my own two eyes. A commercial for bud advertising the new Bud Lager glass special designed for something or other. It looks like it had goosebumps all over it. Interesting. I hope it gets BMC drinkers to believe they are BMC EAC's ;)

I just saw the commercial for this and started to laugh. Follow Boston Brewery marketing much? :D

They actually had them when I was out to dinner the other night. My first thought was something along the lines of "They just blatantly ripped of that "special" sam adams cup that they were bragging about being in development for years". Then when you actually look at the glass, its built like a pieces of ****. You can actually see (and feel) the two seems down the length of it from where they fused the two halves together.

Also **** all those Bud Light Lime and Miller Lime things. They were them out for free at the bar last wednesday, so I drank them, but they taste like crap.

Also **** all those Bud Light Lime and Miller Lime things. They were them out for free at the bar last wednesday, so I drank them, but they taste like crap.

In all honesty, I think the BL Lime is a better "Corona and Lime" than Corona is. I've heard someone else say that as well.

I know, it's terrible to admit that I've actually bought the stuff, but when it's used as beach swill, it's not that bad. :D

Back