New Brewery In Planning - Website & Blog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildParrot

Reaction score
Hi Everybody -

I am a long time homebrewer and am taking the first step in a terrifying leap into the pro biz. I am blogging my way through the brewery planning and development process and just went live this week. In addition to tracking my progress, I am talking with brewery owners, and blogging on what they tell me. My first interview is with the owner of the Highland Park Brewery in LA and the post is on the website.

Check it out and please pass along and questions or comments!

www.WildParrotBrewing.com

John

Good luck in your venture!

We have a guy in our homebrew club going pro, and I have found his blog fun, insightful, and interesting. He does weekly posts about the trials and tribulations of opening a brewery; everything from renovating his chosen space to working on new recipes. I am sure it has helped him garner additional support and hype for his business. I personally cannot wait for his opening!

His website has lots of great photos and the format is pretty cool: http://rsheabrewing.com/

Yeah, realized our mistake a little late but just went with it. Getting a toddler to do what you want him to do is about as fun as cleaning kegs.

JJ

Back