New Beer Brewing Setup Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZenFitness

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been brewing beer "garage style" as I call it using modified coolers, a turkey fryer burner, etc. It works great and I'm pleased with the results.

However, I'm looking to take it to the next level. We are going good to DIY remodel our basement, and there is a gas line down there in an area in which I'd like to set up an indoor brew station. Question - I'm looking for options and ballpark costs for setting up different brew systems and pros /cons of any suggestions. I was thinking some kind of HERMS setup or the like that is fully enclosed with pumps, etc., but am open to suggestions.

Tia!

That is a really broad question, there is few build threads of brew stands and basement breweries on here that you can get some ideas from.

I think you need to have a list of what you would like, how much space you have and what is your ultimate goal you are trying to achieve.

Edit: oh and how much your build budget is, that is a huge piece of the puzzle

Back