never posting here again ever! I'm DONE!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you don't need just water, you need Pedialyte. If not that, at least Gatorade, but something to replenish electrolytes. If you happened to live in South Korea, you'd have access to the world's greatest hangover cure, Bacchus-D.

Trust me, after traveling the world for the past 12 years, I know how to fix that hangover. :D

Man, you don't need just water, you need Pedialyte. If not that, at least Gatorade, but something to replenish electrolytes. If you happened to live in South Korea, you'd have access to the world's greatest hangover cure, Bacchus-D.

Trust me, after traveling the world for the past 12 years, I know how to fix that hangover. :D

LOL ya if I was in the kitchen drinking the Pedialyte, my SWMBO would be laughing her a$$ off at me. I don't feel bad, just not up for a drink.
So why cant we get Bacchus-D?

:off:

It's like a weird mix of Redbull, Gatorade, ancient Chinese secret, and something that makes it glow under a blacklight. They make a Soju-Kettle with it, which is Soju rice liquor (unregulated, anywhere from 40-80% ABV and there's no way to taste the difference between bottles), hard apple cider, and Bacchus-D served in a tea kettle and poured into shotglasses or tiny little tea cups. A few of those, shared with friends, is usually enough to put even the seasoned vets under the table.

Also, yes, I am currently druck. I just found out I'm heading back to Las Vegas soon for a few weeks, and the American taxpayer (myself included) is footing the bill. :D :mug:

Pedialyte is awesome for curing a hangover, but for preventing it, a multi-vitamin, a few pints of water, and/or some Chaser go a long way. I would have been screwed over a long time ago if not for that Chaser stuff.

No, Chaser (notice the capital C) is a silly looking red pill they sell at gas stations and liquor stores in the US. It's basically just a mega-vitamin, but since they sell it at places that generally sell beer/wine/liquor, it's a freaking winner.

As opposed to a chaser (lower case c) which is a drink you use to follow a shot of liquor that disagrees with you. Tequila for me. :(

Back