Neomexicanus Hops!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moorerm04

Reaction score
Does anyone have know a supplier that sells these, or sells crowns or rhizomes!? I know there are only like two beers brewed with this hop, and it's unlikely I will find them but it's worth a shot! They are unbelievably delicious!!!!!

Back in march Freshhops had multihead in stock. I picked up two ounces along with my regular order to try in a SMaSH. It turned our really well, had a distinct peach flavor. The best way I can describe the flavor was that it tasted like the peach flesh that is right up against the pit.

Back in march Freshhops had multihead in stock. I picked up two ounces along with my regular order to try in a SMaSH. It turned our really well, had a distinct peach flavor. The best way I can describe the flavor was that it tasted like the peach flesh that is right up against the pit.

I've looked but not having any luck right now. I get peach, apricot, cantaloup, and some citrus! They are incredible and unique! I really would love to grow them! As low AA% as they are they would make amazing pale ales IMHO!

I've looked but not having any luck right now. I get peach, apricot, cantaloup, and some citrus! They are incredible and unique! I really would love to grow them! As low AA% as they are they would make amazing pale ales IMHO!

Back