Need to park in San Diego from 3a-8a this Saturday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
Headed to Mexico for the weekend and leaving Monterey, CA area sometime around 7pm Friday night. My guess is that puts us in San Diego sometime around 3am.

We want to throw down the Tepui roof-top-tent, crash, and then leaving in the morning down into Mexico. If anyone has a driveway we can plant the car for a few hours that would be superb!

Alternatively, I know that Walmart lets people pull in RVs and camp there, but I would prefer to park in someone's driveway if possible.

Thanks in advance :)

ps: You can gawk at the tent while we sleep, but just don't crawl in with us...thanks

I'll bring down a few defunk beers that are palatable but I ain't drinking them, got a funky aroma and debatable bad taste, lol. :mug:

We ended up pulling over at the last rest stop on I-5; however, everyone had the same idea. There was no parking and about 10 cars jockeying for a spot that didn't exist...saw an exit with a Hospital sign so took that and used their parking lot. It worked out; although, sleeping in a car was bleh!

Getting into Tijuana was cakewalk, just blasted on through...didn't stop, didn't do anything really. Coming back through was a pain in the ass though (through Mexicali) because I had a damn apple in the car. They saw the apple and put me in the lets search your whole car line. We spent 2 hours from the back of the line through to getting back on to US soil, ugh.

Back