Need some help with finding a recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumpy16

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am just looking for some input on getting a recipe together with what I have on hand. I have lots of light LME about 1 lb or so of carapils and about a lb of chocolate malt. I also have some S04 yeast and as well lots of EKG and willamete hops. Looking at just doing 2 gallons but if anyone has a recipe with this stuff I can scale it down myself. More into malty beers than hoppy. Thanks for any input

What do people think about doing this as for amounts of each malt. 78% Muntons light LME, 11% Chocolate malt, 11% Carapils. and then just a 60 min addition on EKG to hit about 28 ibus. Any input?

I'd add a 20 minute addition of the EKG as well. Great tasting/smelling English hop. Just use the English one,not the US version. The english one has more of that lemon grass thing going that the US one lacks.

Back