need some electronic help.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad coffee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a circuit that was drawn with two 555 chips, and I want to make the circuit with one 556 chip. I haven't done any real circuit work in 10 years, so I'm a bit rusty. I have the schematic rough sketched how I want to build it, I just need another pair of eyes to go over it.

If I send you the original circuit and my drawing, could you check to see it's the same circuit.

Thanks
B

I have a circuit that was drawn with two 555 chips, and I want to make the circuit with one 556 chip. I haven't done any real circuit work in 10 years, so I'm a bit rusty. I have the schematic rough sketched how I want to build it, I just need another pair of eyes to go over it.

If I send you the original circuit and my drawing, could you check to see it's the same circuit.

Thanks
B

Send your drawing to me in a PM and I will do it for you sometime this weekend.

If it's not overly complicated maybe post it here so that we all might learn something. I doubt that I would ever duplicate the circuit, but I"m trying to learn.

its been alot of years but I will check it out.....email or pm me what you have in mind and i will take a look at it.

I will have a look at it if you want.

What are you using it for? I may have a circuit and PCB drawing for you to have. All you would have to do is print it and paste it on the copper.

Back