Need help with corner bar build.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faub007

Reaction score
I am building a house and my wife has allotted me a small space for my taps inside the house. My plan is to run a pipe through the wall and have a chest freezer in the garage with my kegs. I am looking for any input my homebrewing brothers might have. The door to the right will open towards the bar from the garage. The door on the left is a pocket door and will not interfere.

Thanks!

image-1987867993.jpg

image-2577453443.jpg

i remember a thread on here where a guy just used some larger PVC to encase his lines in one tube. The tube simply went up out the lid of he keezer and then into the wall where the taps were on the other side.
that would probably be the simplest/cheapest solution as long as its insulated well.

My fridge is next to my bar and my tap lines run to a tower mounted on the bar. I made a loop of 2" flexible tubing coming out of the side of my fridge that my beer lines run in. This is then encased in 2" of styrofoam. I have a small computer fan in the fridge to blow cold air through the loop. I believe the the general guidelines are for beer line runs of under 10' you can use air cooled systems (like mine). If longer then that, you need to go with glycol cooling

Back