Need help with Brewery name??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldengrl

Reaction score
Okay so I've been brewing for over a year and I kinda want to start stepping it up a bit. The problem that i have is deciding on a house name. I want to get 2 main points in, 1. the city of Detroit, and 2. something that implies that I'm a girl. I'm kinda like Detroit Brown Suga but I just don't know. Guys give me some help with this please. Oh and no jokes about the Mayor please lol.

Ok how about something simple like Detroit Brewery with the Venus symbol replacing the o in Detroit. The name doesn't really scream woman, but the logo could be cool as hell. Maybe this will get the creative juices flowing. Good luck.

venus-symbol.jpg

Oh My God. You guys are great. I've been kicking this topic around for months with friends and family getting no where. All of these ideas are cooler than the ones I 've heard from many thanx so much:D

Back