Need Help With Brewery Name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley03

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well guys I thought I would through this out there, I have been wanting to come up with a brewery name that I can also use in a logo for my beers.
I have a big interest in motorcycles especially Harley’s. If you did not notice by my sig.

Anyway the only one I keep coming up with in my mind is "Bikes & Brews". I am trying to combine both interests into one because the people that know me tell me that’s all I talk about. When I am not brewing I am usually wrenching on old Harley or doing some sort of customization or restoration.
I would like to eventually incorporate some type of motorcycle in the logo along with a beer theme.

Let me know your thoughts or any other ideas you might have.

Tail Pipes Brewing
High on a Hog Brewing
High Hog Brewing
Steel Horse Brewing
V-Twin Brewing
EVO Brewing
Softtail Brewing
Springer Brewing
Skid Marks Brewing :)
Burnout Brewing

Just getting started here.... :)

Tail Pipes Brewing
High on a Hog Brewing
High Hog Brewing
Steel Horse Brewing
V-Twin Brewing
EVO Brewing
Softtail Brewing
Springer Brewing
Skid Marks Brewing :)
Burnout Brewing

Just getting started here.... :)

I like the way you think. I especially like V-Twin Brewing. Must be a biker yourself to come up with some of those.

Maveric777
I do like that one!

These are defiantly some thought starters guys thanks.
:rockin:

Well I have been giving this some more thought ad have come up with two additional ideas that maybe I can use separate or incorporate into the motorcycle theme. I am not 100% stuck on the motorcycle theme but wanted something cool and different.

The first photo is of a statue that I have in my basement that I think is pretty cool. I always referred to him as the “crazy biker dude” when people asked. I was thinking of incorporating this into the label or logo probably as line art or maybe even like it is.

IMG_5719.jpg

The second picture is a picture of painting that I took years ago because I could not afford the real one. What I was thinking for this is using the picture and calling my brewery "Bryan's Alehouse and Brewery" or “Bryan's Taproom and Brewery". I really like both terms Alehouse and Taproom.

FAVORITEPAINTING.jpg

Additionally I could even use the crazy biker statue and the terms Alehouse and Taproom. Maybe something like “Harley’s Alehouse and Brewery” or “Harley’s Taproom and Brewery”. I have a kegerator that will have 6 taps in it and hopefully a cool bar to go along with it in the near future. I plan on keeping the name for my brewery for quit some time.

Anyway let me know what you guys think I am open to all suggestions. I'm not the most creative person when it come to this stuff therefore I have been racking my brain trying to figure this out.
Thanks.

How about Oil Leaks and Brew, or Loose Nut Brewing. Yes I ride with 2 other Harley riders who constantly tell me how awesome their Harley's are. I stay a quater mile behind and watch for loose parts flying off.:D

panhead brewery , shovelhead , in the wind , kegs and kick stands. ???
Knucklehead

What about PTR Taproom or ASD Alehouse? Or howabout "Atlas' Alehouse!" :p
Take some work home with you! :D

Bryan's Two-Wheel Taproom?
The Sons of Inebriation Clubhouse?

If you want to have a Harley themed name, I can't think of any better than Fat Boy IMHO.

Maybe "Fat Boy Brewworks" or "Fat Boy Brew."

Keep me posted; I love Harley's myself and would love to here what you come up with.

panhead brewery , shovelhead , in the wind , kegs and kick stands. ???
Knucklehead

"Kegs and Kickstands" I LOVE IT!!

Now I just need to figure out the rest such as
"Kegs and Kickstands Brewhouse"
"Kegs and Kickstands Brewery"
"Kegs and Kickstands Alehouse"
"Kegs and Kickstands Taproom"
:tank:

Marko 73

I do own a fatboy and have thought about using that as well. Fatboy would probably be good to name a certain style of beer. If I keep to this theme I can use Harley related terms to name my brews such as Panhead Porter, V-Twin Ale, Shovelhead Red, etc..

I do like "Kegs and Kickstands" for the main name though. :mug:

Back