need help finding barbed swivel nuts on mcmaster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twobrain

Reaction score
http://pivo.northernbrewer.com/nbstore/action/search-do?searchTerm=k123&x=0&y=0

looking for k163

when i go under barbed stainless steal hose - it comes up with this brass one on mcmaster

5440K107
Two-Piece Brass Straight-Thread Hose Adapter Barbed X Npsm Female for 5/16" Hose ID, 1/4" Pipe
In stock at $7.51 per Pack
This product is sold in Packs of 5

also looking for the clamps...

Oetiker Stepless Ear Clamps http://www.northernbrewer.com/tubing.html
145 and 170... is that the same thing as the SAE number on mcmaster?

the 145 description on mcmaster is this.... 5435K14
Single Pinch SS Hose & Tube Clamp 1/2" to 37/64" Clamp Dia Range, 9/32" Band Width
In stock at $4.59 per Pack
This product is sold in Packs of 25

im confused =(

thanks

Last time I looked, it did not appear that mcmaster sold a SS barbed swivel nut like that. Closest I found were some non-swiveling varieties. I ended up buying mine from northern brewer.

I was also trying to find these today on McMaster (to no avail). The only place I found them was BeverageFactory, who charges exorbitant shipping for these tiny little guys.

I was also trying to find these today on McMaster (to no avail). The only place I found them was BeverageFactory, who charges exorbitant shipping for these tiny little guys.

I didn't look at how much BevFactory is charging for shipping, but I drive by them everyday on my commute, so I could pick some up and ship them if there was a cheaper option. My first glance shows a padded envelope is still $5 flat rate from usps though, so probably still not great.

I didn't look at how much BevFactory is charging for shipping, but I drive by them everyday on my commute, so I could pick some up and ship them if there was a cheaper option. My first glance shows a padded envelope is still $5 flat rate from usps though, so probably still not great.

I really appreciate that offer. Had I not just pulled the trigger from them already I would have gladly taken you up on that offer. The best deal from them that I found was to purchase from them through Ebay. Not only does it give you a PayPal option for paying, but shipping through Ebay is: $5.95 + $1 for each additional. In my case I was ordering 5, so it was $10.95 shipping. On the Beverage Factory website the shipping was something crazy like $25.

Back