Need dimensions of a banjo burner please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorsbro

Reaction score
Im designing my brothers brew stand that i am beginning to build, to finalize my design i need to know the dimensions of a banjo burner like the BG14, i need to know the width of the burner from OD.-OD. of the 4 monting hole locations, it says its a 10" burner but im sure its not 10", i need to know this so i can build the heat shield that the burner will mount too, im making them out of stainless and will be punching them out on a cnc punch press at work , and they will have multiple mounting holes to adjust the height of the burner, also if you can tell me if the mounting locations are exactly clocked at 0,90,180 and 270 degrees that would be awesome. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I just made some shields. They are roughly 11 inches.. I got the northern brewer burners.

They area casted pretty messy. after taking the grinder to them to clean up the burrs.. they fit good.

Here is the thread for mine... I want to get some made in stainless so If you want to make two more LMK the price.

Back