Need a recipe for Bud Light

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD EDIT: Threads merged

So I brewed a few batches of American Light Lager and I cant get it to taste like Bud Light... I keep it cold and even used lager yeast. My friends all say its disgusting and pour it out and I have to agree its pretty hoppy. Im trying so hard to get it to be as clear as bud and even used coffee filters. Id like it to taste good like the most popular beers, but so far NOTHING I brewed tastes like real beer (Budweiser). Its all dark and hoppy and undrinkable. Okay, I have to admit this is a joke before all of your heads explode haha. I just cant stand when BMC drinkers ask me to brew bud light. I could scream... so I guess I just wanted to show you how frustrated I am, and I think you got the hint. My sincerest condolences to all of you great beer drinkers who I offended so deeply. Now go have a home brew and cool your jets. :mug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back