Need A Brewery Name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikeAndBrew

Reaction score
Starting brewing a couple of months ago, and I need a name for my "brewery". Here's something to get you started:

-My nickname with friends & at work is Bear
-I ride bikes & run marathons
-Have a Beagle named Lucy who is my constant shadow
-Live in North Louisiana

Any suggestions would be appreciated! I was thinking something like

_________ Cycle Brewing (That's a blank at the beginning)

But, I'm not committed to that format.

Thanks!

Bear's Cycle Brewing

Or how about..

Bear's Beer

Or

Bear Beer. And then have a Bear on a Harley that is customized with a chromed beer keg.

Bear Running Bike Lucy Beagle North La Brewing :D

I won't charge anything either if you use it for commercial purposes.

How about "BBB Brewing" or "Triple B Brewing" or "3B Brewing" ?

The three B's stand for Bear, Bikes, & Beagle.

How about "BBB Brewing" or "Triple B Brewing" or "3B Brewing" ?

The three B's stand for Bear, Bikes, & Beagle.

Thanks! I think I'm going to go with 3B Brewing.

Now, on to the next part--I need a logo. I have something in mind, but I'm not artistic at all. Is there anyone out there that can draw & wouldn't mind coming up with a cartoon logo for me? (I know this is a long shot)

If you're able & willing to help, I'll gladly trade some beers (don't have much to offer, though) or send some cash your way via Paypal!

And I was going to suggest "Circus Bear Brewing". This has the double-benefit of giving you a funny logo (bear on a unicycle wearing a funny hat)

And I was going to suggest "Circus Bear Brewing". This has the double-benefit of giving you a funny logo (bear on a unicycle wearing a funny hat)

I'm thinking of something similar for the logo...think I want a bear riding a bicycle with a Beagle chasing it.

Need to find an artist now!

Back