Nearly Electric Ready Brewpot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthekeg

Reaction score
I found this pot out there on the net, and for the price its pretty nice.
It already has the sanitary fittings attached, and from what I can tell would make a very nice pot in the 20 gallon range which would be at the upper limit of a single 5500 watt element.
26 gallon pot, with sanitary fittings for 550.00!
The sanitary connector for the element is 20 dollars and it will clamp right into the unit.

There are smaller ones too, 13 gallon and 8 gallon, but this one, 26 gallon would sure me a nice fit.
I have to keep myself from dreaming...
images

Pretty, but a bit pricey. Bling$$man 30 gallon boilers are about $520.

I love the milk-can appearance though and the other oh "purposes" they can be easily used for.

Yes you guys are correct. They have a multitude of uses. But, that isn't a bad price for a kettle with the sanitary fittings and attachments.

Besides the 13g is 375, which if you wanted a nice 8 gallon electric rig you would be set.
I also know where for 36 dollars you can get the parts to add an elec element to the opening. Sanitary style...

It's not a bad price especially for something as nice as they are. However, if you go completely utilitarian, you can build a 14 gal electric keggle for less than 150 bucks. That's the only reason I said they were pricey--That doesn't mean I don't covet them heavily though. ;)

Back