nc brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Leland, but work in Wilmington.

If you're looking to meet up with local brewers there's currently one official HB club, and another one just starting up. The old one meets at Cape Fear Beer and Wine on Water street on the first Saturday of each month, ~3:00 PM if I recall, but you should call ahead to confirm that. The newer one is going to be more geared to newer brewers and is going to get a bit of affilitaed help from both Lumina Winery and Azalea Coast Brewery, which is out near North Chase. It's also my understanding that there's another couple sources of home brew supplies. I think that Brooklyn Cigar, near Ogden, is stocking brewing kits, and that there's also a place on Eastwood that is just starting, but that's just hearsay info.

Matt

ma2brew said:
I live in Leland, but work in Wilmington.

If you're looking to meet up with local brewers there's currently one official HB club, and another one just starting up. The old one meets at Cape Fear Beer and Wine on Water street on the first Saturday of each month, ~3:00 PM if I recall, but you should call ahead to confirm that. The newer one is going to be more geared to newer brewers and is going to get a bit of affilitaed help from both Lumina Winery and Azalea Coast Brewery, which is out near North Chase. It's also my understanding that there's another couple sources of home brew supplies. I think that Brooklyn Cigar, near Ogden, is stocking brewing kits, and that there's also a place on Eastwood that is just starting, but that's just hearsay info.

Matt

Yeah L.A., i'm in winnabow. also i was at brooklyn yesterday and they said the guy who stocked the homebrew stuff pulled it out a month ago and they havent seen him since. cape fear beer and wine is awesome:rockin:

Back