Naturday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danorocks17

Reaction score
Natural Light...what can I really say about it. I wouldn't even drink it when i was underage in college, so that should say something. but i've started seeing commercials for the stuff and the one about Naturday is pretty funny. It says something about this guy named Pedro, with a fridge full of natty light and his super hot g/f with a huge pizza, he's looking at a pretty sweet naturday. The look on the guys face is priceless hahaha:fro:

The only reason that stuff is drinkable is because it has no flavor. College guys get it to get drunk, why pound a 12 pack of that stuff to get drunk when you could do a few shots of cheap whiskey or rum. A lot less mess in the morning too, unless you want to play drinking games cheap beer is stupid to get obliterated on.

I had confused this with Natty Day...

NattyBoh.jpg

One of my friends Dad's is an exclusvie Natty drinker. This is NOT because its all he can afford. He's been hard-core Natty for years.

I must admit, I'd ALMOST prefer Natty than BMC if I had to pick. If its going to suck either way, you might as well go with the $6 12 pack.

College guys get it to get drunk, why pound a 12 pack of that stuff to get drunk when you could do a few shots of cheap whiskey or rum.

Thought I would chime in on this one as I'm recently out of college (2 years now). I drank the hell out of this stuff when I was in college and the reason being was that you could drink all night without getting hammered drunk and be social. If I really wanted to make a night out of getting wasted then I would start taking shots of cheap whiskey or rum. I have to admit that I did that quite a few times but it made for a better night if I could drink "Natty" and hang out. As previously said it made for good drinking games beer (cheap and non-filling) too. Plus in college you don't get hangovers so the next morning isn't an issue.

Since college I've started drinking much better beer but I have to admit that everytime I take a drink of Natty it reminds me of some good times!

i drink natty all the time, i cant afford to buy the good beer in mass quantitys every week ranging from 7-9$ a 6pack that gets expensive when you can polish off a 6 pack in a day lol. I do change it up though usually go to beer is Michalobe or Natural Light.:mug:

Back