• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Natural Gas Brutus Style Brewery For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgsnyder

Reaction score
http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/for/5171154783.html

Brewery I built. Three kettles all with thermometers, HLT and Mash tun are keggles. Then I have a 20 gallon Boil Kettle. Blichmann auto sparge and Therminator. Herms coil that doubles as a whirlpool chiller. 2 Chugger pumps. One plastic and one stainless. The brewery controller is 3 PID controllers which control gas solenoids. Stainless braided hoses with quick disconnects. Quick disconnects on the kettles, hoses, pumps, Blichmann chiller wort side, and herms coil/whirlpool chiller. Asking $3500 for everything. Other items and prices listed below. Pictures can be seen on the Craigslist post.

00J0J_jajQzZa9GRG_600x450.jpg

Please don't just post a link. ..at least copy the description and price. ..forum rules

Sorry about that. Just trying to be quick, do this at work. Description and prices added. Pictures can be seen on the Craigslist ad. It is in storage right now, so I don't have a great way of getting more pictures.

Back