National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey complete! I'm going to Hamilton's Tavern today in South Park (San Diego) for a Coronado Brewing Co. tap take-over. Stoked!

Completed, I wil be helping convert the garage into my Man Cave/Office to make room for the new baby.

Sure, I'll bite. Also did the survey earlier.

Instead of going to the conference, I'm A ) wishing I could have afforded to go to the conference and B ) brewing, duh.

Did the survey earlier. Signed up for an overtime shift at the FD to help pay for some new brew gear....

Took survery.... but working all weekend, only got 2 weeks vacation saving it for Belgium in october. Waiting on podcasts and you tubers to fill me in on what I missed.

The picture is enough schwagg, unless you have an XL T shirt. I can reciprocate with something you don't need for sure.

Survey completed.

I'll be building an automated dragon that will patrol my yard looking for fire ants to rain fiery death upon.

Stuck working all weekend, thinking about stout/porter recipes as I work. Always have brewing on my mind lol

I'll be fixing the CO2 leak in my kegerator. Plus work and dealing with toddler twins...

took the survey a couple of days ago. Right now I'm working on finishing a couple of AR15s for myself and a buddy of mine. Just waiting of the final parts to finish. :mug:

Survey completed a few days ago.
I am attending a memorial service of a good friend and toasting his memory with Home brew. You are missed Cecil, thank you for always being honest enough to tell me if a beer "had issues".

@Txbrew, what beer is that your sending with the glass?
Just wondering, because no where does it say "Beer not included";)

Just completed the survey.
I ride my horse these days now that we have good WX here in TN
Bottled a nice Canadian Pilsner Lager. On deck to brew a DIY Red Ale with the old MRB Red HME as the base.
Nothing beats a nice cold homebrew after an hour plus trail ride.

Gonna be hugging on my little boys this weekend, also prepping for a pinewood derby race...

I'm just drinking beer and practicing for the highland games. conveniently, the two go hand in hand!

Finished the survey. This is a good site and I enjoy reading on here and getting advice.

Survey completed.

I already have a house so I am just sitting in it this weekend. I might go outside too.

I played a game of vintage base ball. We use the rules, equipment and uniforms of the late 19th century. We played Saturday using 1867 rules. BTW, this is base ball with NO gloves. They had not been invented yet.
Check it out here: welkinbbc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back