National Homebrew Day tomorrow may 5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenArmBrewing

Reaction score
Helping a friend learn the trade of homebrewing! Starting him out with a simple SMaSH with 2 row and Citra hops. More pale ale than IPA...Cheers!

I'll be brewing an Amber Ale from a recipe that I came up with; with a little help from some good folks on this forum.

wish I could brew. gotta work. you guys enjoy your national homebrew day and the end of today which is May the Fourth Be With You

Is my understanding incorrect? I thought the official day was May 7 which, falling on a Monday this year, leads us to celebrate on May 5th.

I guess I'm picking nits here, but I want to give bwomp a chance to actually get a brew in on the actual day.

As it stands, I brewed with some buddies yesterday (one of them had never been exposed to homebrewing) and plan to get a batch in with my brother tomorrow.

Is my understanding incorrect? I thought the official day was May 7 which, falling on a Monday this year, leads us to celebrate on May 5th.

I guess I'm picking nits here, but I want to give bwomp a chance to actually get a brew in on the actual day.

As it stands, I brewed with some buddies yesterday (one of them had never been exposed to homebrewing) and plan to get a batch in with my brother tomorrow.

wow, that'd be quite a coinicidence because I plan on brewing tomorrow as I'm off!!!

Latest posts

Back