National Homebrew Day, Cap and Cork; Macomb Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The usual gang of the Michigan Mashers will be there (we have a thread on the groups section, but I thought I should do one here.)

Saturday, May 1, 2010
10:00am - 4:00pm
Cap and Cork Homebrew Shop (in parking lot behind store)
16812 21 Mile Road
Macomb, MI

The event sponsored by Cap and Cork, and the Clinton River Association of Fermenting Trendsetters (CRAFT) homebrew club has grown larger every year, with over a hundred brewers, and several hundred gallons of beer to taste (and even more brewed onsite), great food, and folks eagerly sharing their love of the hobby with visitors.

I will be there from about 10 am until the event ends, as you can see by the picture we will have a table set up usually in the middle, with a sign labled "Homebrewtalk.com/ Michigan Masher." There will be at least 4 of us brewing, and more hanging out.

DSCN2812.jpg

DSCN2795.jpg

DSCN2798.jpg

DSCN2810.jpg

DSCN2803.jpg

If you're planning to brew let us know. If you happen to have a tent canopy thing like that we could use one.

I'm only in town for a week and I just hit up Cap N Cork for some supplies. Looks like a fun time there on homebrew day! Maybe next year I'll try to make it into town a bit earlier so I can join in the festivities. :tank:

Latest posts

Back