My wife rocks...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
So I've been busting my arse for the last 2 weeks building a monster playset for the kids - I posted some pics in the 'let's see your other hobbies' thread but I'll get some new ones posted soon as it's almost done.

I'd mentioned to SWMBO that I really want to start kegging and get a Sanyo 4912M to convert to a kegarator, and just like when she yaps about the neighbors or something else that I don't care about she was like "ya, ok.. that sounds cool", like she wasn't paying any attention at all.

Well this evening she's out helping me and I asked her where the 3/8" drill bit was that I had earlier and she says that it's in the house in the kitchen. I'm thinking wtf is that drill bit doing in the kitchen - then I walk in and there's a brand new Sanyo 4912M sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor!

I'm one step closer to giving the big fu to bottling. :rockin:

Your wife rocks and make sure to tell her that often!

I would love it if you could post lots of pictures of the conversion. I've been thinking of doing one of these with HWMO but I"m still pretty nervous about the whole operation.

There is a 4912 conversion thread somewhere on here with tons of pics; run a quick search and you should find it...

I plan to make the leap soon too and will be using the other thread as its in great detail. If I come across it before you, I'll post the link.

Back