My wife rocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FisherWoodcraft

Reaction score
Besides being a good-looking redhead, she supports my various obsessions and habits :) I took the day off to prepare for our annual whiskey tasting party today. She came home with two bombers of Hoppin Frog oatmeal-imperial stout. Delicious and 9.4%ABV:drunk: After a long day of cleaning and cooking it went straight to my head and I'm feelin good!

-Joe

Why do all of us brewers like redheads so much? :)
hehehe I don't know. They've got that certain, as the French say, I don't know...

Whiskey tasting is tomorrow. I just finished the highland whiskey sauced meatballs, and started roasting garlic for the Jack Daniels whiskey sauce to go with the chicken-on-a-stick.

-Joe

No red heads for me. I dated a few when I was a single man, and I have to say that I have had enough of red heads for a life time. To freakin crazy(I mean certifiably crazy, not free spirited crazy) for me.

Why do all of us brewers like redheads so much? :)

It's that milky white flesh, those copper tresses, those (who have them) soft freckles, The streak of fire that can show up at any given moment... For good or ill, they always seem to make life MUCH more interesting don't they? Regards, GF.
:mug:

what about redheads?
n103300703_30160939_3278.jpg

Back