My Tap runith dry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbuddy

Reaction score
Came home tonight and started to pour a pint when half way through I get all foam. I'm having my in-laws over for dinner and watch the Pats game Saturday and I'm out of drinkable beer. My stuff in secondary in still too green so I may have to buy some commercial brew for the tap. Only problem is the local liqueur store only stocks BMC in kegs unless you order a few days in advance. I'm screwed.

I hate to be negative, but why the photo forum? Not that I want to see a photo of your empty kegs, but why post this here?

landhoney said:
I hate to be negative, but why the photo forum? Not that I want to see a photo of your empty kegs, but why post this here?

A very good quesion! Probably a simple mistake.

As to the original post, Time to get creative with the mixed drinks. Ever heard of an Incredible Hulk?:D

Sea said:
A very good quesion! Probably a simple mistake.

As to the original post, Time to get creative with the mixed drinks. Ever heard of an Incredible Hulk?:D

Incredible Hulk is a drink intended for high school kids after homecoming. I would know because that is what I drank after EVERY ONE of them. Makes for a Great time :drunk: but not sure it is meant for the in laws.

But then again I don't know the family...I am Irish Italian and I know the Hulk would be a big hit. Just hope they like to get ****ed up. Good luck!!! :mug: :tank:

Sorry I was tired and pissed last night. I was out with the wife shopping for the game party only to find out I had no beer.

My local in-laws are big BMC drinkers but had taken a real liking to my brown ale. Hence the premature kicking of the keg. Poor planing on my part. I could hook up the sanke tap and get some BMC and hope they finish it. One of the big reasons we decided to do it here was because of the tap. I will be cheacking around today to see if I can find a pony keg of Sam's

Called around found a place in Westborough. I never bought a keg in my life and was suprised at the cost. I guess I never thought about it.

Back