My SWMBO may be retarded!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devaspawn

Reaction score
So, this is not a political discussion. So please keep it away from that. I have to bring up politics to illustrate the context at which I titled this thread.

So I was talking to my mom last week and she asked me what I thought of Palin being the Veep nominee. I started telling my mother what I thought of her and McCain and it was not positive. My mother disagreed with my viewpoints and I tried to point out why she was wrong...

Then my wife bursts out, "DO YOU WANT A MUSLIM TO BE THE PRESIDENT?!!!"

I was f-cking dumbfounded. I am usually very verbose but I was shocked into silence for a few moments.

I corrected her of course and did everything I could to keep that "are you really that stupid?" out of my tone.

Do people still believe this nonsense? Also, has you SWMBO said or done anything that has ever made you truly wonder if they were no where near as intelligent as you had initially thought?

:tank:

Nope. Been with this women for 7 Godd@mned years! She's flighty sometimes and I wonder what the hell she's thinking sometimes but this one was a whole new level of "What the F-ck?!!!"

I don't normally talk **** about her but this one just made me mad. The pure and absolute ignorance of her question offended me to the core. I just didn't think it was possible that anyone I knew, much less my wife, actually believed that garbage!

Brew-boy, he's not a muslim. Whether or not I want a muslim to be the president is irrelevant. The sheer stupidity of believing that he's a muslim is astounding!

she may not be to far off..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiBwuzl4o-U&feature=related]YouTube - Mr. Obama says: "My Muslim Faith" Opps![/ame]

jk?

Sorry I have to agree with your wife on this one....

Nope....Sorry.

and more over, if you can't think of anything more valuable to say about someone with as many negative aspects and downfalls as Obama, than to ***** about the theory that he may be Muslim, you are not smart enough to vote and deserve to go back to about 7th grade and start over.
This guy is a Tax and Spend Democrat, he is a racist black man that has attended a church that has advocated violence against white people, he has as much as promised that we could have new tax increases, but folks...he is not a Muslim....and even if he were...BFD! It's not like he's an Alkida extremist! And the Muslim faith is no more of less of a valid and main stream religion than Catholicism, or Baptism...(is that right? Baptists?)

Having said all of that, let me wax poetic for a moment:

Never was a woman so stupid as the man that points it out.

And you can Fukcing quote that Sheit Bieothc.

Alright. I guess I should have put it in the debate forum. I was just looking to vent and see if anyone had similar experiences with their SWMBO.

Nope....Sorry.

and more over, if you can't think of anything more valuable to say about someone with as many negative aspects and downfalls as Obama, than to ***** about the theory that he may be Muslim, you are not smart enough to vote and deserve to go back to about 7th grade and start over.
This guy is a Tax and Spend Democrat, he is a racist black man that has attended a church that has advocated violence against white people, he has as much as promised that we could have new tax increases, but folks...he is not a Muslim....and even if he were...BFD! It's not like he's an Alkida extremist! And the Muslim faith is no more of less of a valid and main stream religion than Catholicism, or Baptism...(is that right? Baptists?)

Having said all of that, let me wax poetic for a moment:

Never was a woman so stupid as the man that points it out.

And you can Fukcing quote that Sheit Bieothc.

Wow. Maybe you should check your sources as well.

For G-d sakes, can we stop using terms like "tax and spend" democrats. Find me an administration that has spent more than this one.

And I won't even touch the racist part.

Funny line BK! :) I ain't worried about it though cause she has no interest WHATSOEVER in my brewing and will never even stumble her way to this site.

I guess. I just kinda assumed that everyone knew that he wasn't a muslim and was really just looking for similar experiences from other members so I could commiserate.

I guess. I just kinda assumed that everyone knew that he wasn't a muslim and was really just looking for similar experiences from other members so I could commiserate.

I'm lucky enough to live in an area where most people are very knowledgeable about what's going on in the world, but from what I've seen on the news, I'm sure there are some people out there who can commiserate with you.

And I won't even touch the racist part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo]YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama[/ame]

And FWIW...I sure agree that it's pretty dumb to call him a Muslim...and I'm with ya brudda!

and May God Damn America with all of the blessings that he has shown us in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back