My Robobrew is in!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirilis

Lvl 10 Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I got the no pump model from more beer and it came in today. since I'm downsizing my equipment I have my Riptide pump as well as my ex chillerator so I don't need the cooling coil that it comes with or the pump... I do have to say that the riptide is totally overkill but looks badass.

Attachments

• 2018-09-08_22.02.15.jpg
    2018-09-08_22.02.15.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 253
Did you drill the lid for the camlock attachment, or was the hole adequate without modification? I just got a wicked deal on the pumpless v3 as well, problem is finding a picture of the lid since most photos are of the pump model. Planning on setting mine up the same way you have yours, just mounted on a cart instead.

Thanks for the close up, waiting on my hardware to arrive. Placed an order with brewhardware for a steam condenser, gonna attempt to squeeze a tc fitting on to the flat portion of the lid. The built in lid clamps seem like they will come in handy rather than using a counterweight. Operating as a closed unit seems like it may address some concerns of under power on these 120v systems.

Did my first batch yesterday.. took a few notes I need to improve but overall not a bad brew day

Attachments

• IMG_20180915_150705480.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20180915_104548740.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 107
Back