My portion of a Bulk Grain Buy in Denver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

OP
zman

zman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to do an Arrogant Bastard Clone this weekend. I have 4 batches that need to be bottled first. I need to free up some carboys. I am starting this tonight

riored4v

Reaction score
I am going to do an Arrogant Bastard Clone this weekend. I have 4 batches that need to be bottled first. I need to free up some carboys. I am starting this tonight
:mug: good stuff man. an AB clone has been one i've been wanting to do but just never have.

i finally cleared up some room as well so tomorrow I'm hitting up Brew Hut/Dry Dock for some goodies:rockin:

OP
zman

zman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I split up by business between stomp them grapes and the Brew Hut. I like the Brew Hut because it is like a Brewing Supermarket, and Dry Dock. STG is the lil mom and pop shop that I can get to on my lunch hour. I got a # of Chinooks off of ebay for $15.00. There is a guy in Thornton that is selling them. fast shipping and factory sealed

Brew-ta-sauraus

Reaction score
I was in on that buy as well, that worked out to be a great deal. Plan on doing several 10 gal batches as soon as my 3 tier brew rig is done.