My newest distraction...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester369

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
All I need now is to finish my frikken Keezer and I will be living in party central! :D

7674-Table1.jpg

Pool table. It's "red".

Hint, hint ;)

Looks nice! I'd love to get a pool table, but no room for one even if finances allowed it. Got a dart board up, though. :D

All I can say is "Basterd" I want a table. I have even thought about buying one of those outdoor tables.
Good for you!!! lets just hope it dosent take to much time away from... well you know, PHOTOGRAPHY;)
JJ

my friend's house would fit a pool table perfectly, but he refuses to open up the room, even though they don't use it and they can get a pool table free. i think i'll bug him about it some more :D

Nice Jester. Swmbo and I keep talking of getting one but other priorities... Had one when I was growing up. New? Who's the Mfg? Slate? Looks like 4x8. What'd it set you back if you don't mind me asking.

Damn, I should start consider prowling craigslist...

DesertBrew said:
Nice Jester. Swmbo and I keep talking of getting one but other priorities... Had one when I was growing up. New? Who's the Mfg? Slate? Looks like 4x8. What'd it set you back if you don't mind me asking.

Damn, I should start consider prowling craigslist...

Nope - used. It is in really great shape though. Could use some new felt at some point, but it's not really needed right now. The wood doesn't have a mark on it - I was pretty happy when I found this table. It's a Connelly 8', made in your backyard! (Tuscon) It's a 3/4" 3 piece slate. I paid $850, but sprung another few hundred to hire a table mechanic to disassemble, transport 50 miles, and reassemble (money WELL spent).

FYI, this was a craigslist find :D

Hmm there was a table in the "gameroom" when we bought our house. We tried to get it included in the contract, but it was already spoken for. Now we are waiting for the kids to outgrow their toyroom. A couple more years, and we will have one........

Jester369 said:
Nope - used. It is in really great shape though. Could use some new felt at some point, but it's not really needed right now. The wood doesn't have a mark on it - I was pretty happy when I found this table. It's a Connelly 8', made in your backyard! (Tuscon) It's a 3/4" 3 piece slate. I paid $850, but sprung another few hundred to hire a table mechanic to disassemble, transport 50 miles, and reassemble (money WELL spent).

FYI, this was a craigslist find :D

Nice. After I said craigslist in my post I promptly went lurking. There all over the place! This look familiar? Definitely always have a pro deal with pool tables moves/setups for sure. ****, I gotta get off this topic otherwise I might do something off the cuff!

Wow, this conversation was had almost a year ago? Time flies but here it is! Decided to go new. Just delivered Tuesday. Certainly completes 'Da Bar'.

Looks a lot like mine. It was a freebie from a friend, but like Jester I paid a couple hundred to have it professionally dismantled, moved and setup.

Let's see...I've got the giant TV, surround sound system, kegerator, liquor cabinet, dartboard and pool table. Now I just need a condom machine in the bathroom, and my bachelor decor is complete! :rockin:

Back