My new rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodhi314

Reaction score
Cheers from the left coast!

I am pretty new here - but have definitely appreciated all the inspiration and quality ideas/discussion -

I found a sweet stand for $50 at a local industrial liquidator, found a craigslist ad for three 15 gal kegs, already modified, and put it all together.

Its gravity fed for now, but I have a pump I will work on a HERMS with the HLT on top, eventually... focus this year is on the brewing :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=873429&l=e6d079e461&id=1077390466

I'm not sure posts to face book are allowed or not, but I have no idea how to post images anywhere else right now.

Ideas, comments?

stand_ready_action.jpg

mashtun_inside.jpg

burner_setup.jpg

water_mgmt.jpg

Looks a lot nicer than my little half-ass stand, and probably cost you a lot less, too. Wish I could score a set of kegs like that, I need to keep my eye on craigslist more frequently.

Figured out how to post picture, join the group! :)

I like the coil for HERMS in the HLT idea, but can't seem to grasp instituting it, anyone documented this here?

Very nice. I keep thinking of getting a 3rd keg for my HLT but like that my cooler is so light for dumping and cleaning.

I bet you don't wait long before adding a pump and HERMS coil... :)

Back