My new brewery, kegerator, and first AG brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DustyTheBrewer

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I have been working away in the background for quite some time now making my new three tier brew stand out of wood. It was my conversion to all grain and I have also been making all of the respective vessels that are required for AG. I also made a nice kegerator a while back that I'd like to show offl.

Since this post pertains to AG, DIY, and Techniques, etc... I decided to come to the forum I've been frequenting the most to post in AG.

I was originally going to make a thread to follow progress of these things like others but got so involved in the build I never got around to it. I also wanted to make a small site to show my friends and colleagues what I have been doing (they are always inquiring about my brewing). I figure, if no one has a problem with it, I'll just post a link. I've been on some link-unfriendly forums before and I'm still relatively new to HBT (and loving it). I also must say, the dialogue is directed more toward the non-brewer type and might be a little "duh" as far a brewing technicalities go for this crowd. :)

Without further delay;

The brewery build
The kegerator
The first AG brew day

Let me know what you think! :mug:

Dusty

Haha yeah that was when I first built the kegerator. I only had one keg of a red ale and wanted both taps going. So, I stole a friend's case of Coors and poured them all in another keg.

Back