My LHBS has Cascade Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
Yeah, these are the american variety and they are all nitrogen packed. Granted he is asking 3 bucks an OZ for them.

what the hell, i picked up 4 oz of them.

He just got in some Fuggles and Hallertau Mittlefruh as well.

Shazaam!!!!!

Yeah, mine's doing pretty well in the shortage. They've got enough of all their regular selection except Spalter, and their prices have only gone up about 0.50 an oz. (Mind you, their selection was never huge and their prices were always Canadian).

The LHBS that I go to from tiem to time is asking $4.25/oz. I don't think they're selling much.

My guy has hops of various types in the range of about $5 - $6 for two ounces. However, he is basically selling them only to his regular customers on an "as needed" basis. You go over when you are preparing for your brew day and he fixes you up. He won't let anyone hoard them.

I could get them from more beer for that, but by the time i pay 8 bucks in shipping:drunk:

I just put in a joint order with a fellow brewer and got EKGs from morebeer for about 1.85 an oz.

It is good if you can order more than 59 bucks worth

Ryan_PA said:
I wanted to call BS on that, but your right.

A couple weeks ago they had cascade leaf hops, I order a pound for $16.80. I ordered some other stuff and got up to $59 for free shipping. It's going to be a long time until I can get hops for close to $1/oz again.

Back