My labels, taphandles, and 6-pack carrier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmbrewery

Reaction score
My original label:
2393342909_3bf6608d25_o.jpg

2393020377_d18628da08_b.jpg

I made a special 6-pack for my dad's birthday:
2393851938_cdf81eaa6f_b.jpg

2393023831_8dc3fdca85.jpg

A few of my tap-handle labels:
3349479868_33650b1410_o.jpg

A friend of mine helped me brew his porter recipe so I made a tap-handle in his honor:
3348666411_1003dc3b0e.jpg

Thanks.

I've always liked the history behind Sam Adam's label. I'm a bit of a history buff and one of my direct ancestors was a Captain of the Regulators, fighting against the British before/during the revolutionary war. He was captured and drawn and quartered. There are monuments to the battle he won against them (the battle of Alamance) and to his execution in North Carolina. I thought it'd be cool to dedicate my brewing efforts in his name.

For more info check out this page:
Benjamin Merrill I

Wow, very professional looking. I especially like the tap handles. :mug:

How did you do the 6 pack holder? Is that card stock glued on to a Red Hook ESB 6 pack? If I hadn't been really looking, I would have guessed you made the whole thing.

Note: I wish I had the time and motivation to do things like this. It always blows me away to see what an HBT'er with some free time can do. :D

Edited: Man, the more I look at those tap handles, the more jealous I get.

Wow, very professional looking. I especially like the tap handles. :mug:

How did you do the 6 pack holder? Is that card stock glued on to a Red Hook ESB 6 pack? If I hadn't been really looking, I would have guessed you made the whole thing.

Yes, I bought 8.5x11" label sheets, printed, cut, and applied them to the carrier. How could you tell it was a red-hook pack?

I'm a 10th level beer nerd. ;)

The red border is just barely visible on the corner, in between your two labels. Seriously, that looks amazing. I'm going to try that on a batch I'm making for a few friends at work.

I love the history. To me it adds a depth that out shines puns and clever little logos hands down. I often watch the history channel storing tid bits of info that i can incorporate into a brew.

Very nice

Latest posts

Back