My label and logo SUCK!!! ANY PROS?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold_Steel

Reaction score
I am in desperate help to get my logo done and my label. They are crap. In fact my logo so bad I cant even come up with one. PLEASE HELP!!! I can't post the image I have of the label but if you email me i will reply with it.
[email protected]

it looks like a kindergarden drank my beer and then tried to make a label.:drunk:

I do like the font and would like to keep however that can be debated.:ban:

ummmm...lol no i cant because i dont know how. It wants a website address.

Here's crystalcabot's labels

New%20Imagecolor.JPG

New%20Image.JPG

Somebody else might help you, hell, write Michael Moore he might be creative for you, but I keep my beer and politics on separate ends of the playing field.

Personally I think they're great, especially the second one. The only part that doesn't fit is the "mission accomplished" photo, it looks like it was just stuck in there. The rest of it works well together.

:confused:Alright got the modifications now. I just need someone to email me so i can upload them.
I am really troubled by the lack of imput on my label. DOESNT ANYONE LOVE ME!!:(

I think you will have a hard time finding help with your logos. Most people here do not approve of personal President bashing whether they are politically aligned with our Commander in Chief or not. For example, I do not agree with what President Obama is doing most of the time, but would not approve and would indeed speak out against those making personal strikes against him or his family. The President should be respected.

Also, I would bet $300.00 that President Bush is much smarter and obviously more successful and liked that you are. Not to be a dick, just trying to keep it in perspective. I think that is why you may have a hard time finding help with labels such as this.

BTW- I think the art work is very good, and the theme is pretty cohesive. You should look into inkscape. It is free on the web and has great tutorials.

No problem. Seriously though, inkscape is pretty cool. For example, it took my logos from this:

Smokey_Boggart.jpg

to this:

Smokey_Boggart_III_768x324_svg.png

In maybe 3 hours of fooling around with the tutorials. It is easy to use and produces great results IMHO.

Also, I think you can post pics to the gallery after you have 30 posts or somethign like that, so you should be able to now. :mug:

wow thats awesome. i used gimp to make corrections i would like to post to see response but i still cant.

Political themes don't go well on beer labels. If you have another name or theme in mind that might help.
Also you have to be patient when asking for free stuff. Labels take a lot of time and thought to make

The political theme is fine if that's your thing. Regarding the design... I agree that the "mission accomplished" doesn't really match; it looks like it was added as an afterthought. I like the colorized background version better but the ABV and fl.oz. text is hard to read. And why so much dead space at the edges? I'd say trim it unless you have plans for something else there. Actually, do you really the government warning and bottle return text on the sides? Seems like an unnecessary waste of real estate.

riromero--I agree about the abv and fl.oz. I took them out but I need to put them back in. The warnings well uncle sam wants them so they get them.

I made some changes with the "mission accomplished" What do you think?

I think the flag needs to color too. Comment?
Thanks for all the great feed back. I look forward to more!:rockin:sorry i love this little guy

I am officially going to end this label. I am amazed at the feed back. I have always found great support here and my peers here. I think the label is a little cracker jack crappy. I am trying to start a nano brewery and I do not feel this label will give me the best start.
However, I am a Washingtonian and I like the Washingtonians Brewing Company name. I really do. Its a dog it dog rat race from hell here and if you make it here, well you won.
I do apoligize if I offended anyone. It is a concept and it is also a work in progress.
Now, I have no clue where to go from here. Really no clue.
The nano brewery is going to make Belguim beers exclusively.
Anyways thanks to all for the feed back.

Do you mean a production nanobrewery? If so, I would go with a more polished label theme, like the other one you posted with the cool gates.

Also, if you are putting together a production brewery we need some beer pron pics in the photo forum!!!

Oh for sure. I am working with a shoe string budget right now and skip 2 meals a day to save for it. So its a piece by piece process. I have to submit my label to gov for review so piece by piece.
Thanks for the great feed back.

Are you kidding? That would be a great label for a burgeoning production brewery. Hopefully cable news sees it and is outraged. Instant publicity.
Also, you don't have to use HomeBrewTalk's gallery to post images. Upload them to a free image host like ImageShack and link to them.

well thats was really the idea. get bad media attention just to get attention. I had a really good one for obama. haha

Back