My Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimiGibbs

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Still need to finish up the interior plumbing but the tower is on and I've got a keg in using a picnic tap. There are lots of great pictures of the process that helped tremendously so I didn't take any but I will show off the finished product..... :ban: :ban:
Thanks to all the great tutorials on the website.....
Jimi

DSC_0711.JPG

DSC_0709.JPG

Looks just like mine...but I don't have the rails. I don't keep glassware on the fridge, so I have no need for 'em. Looks great, though. If you need a nice, cheap drip tray, check out barproducts.com. They have a tray that goes all the way across the fridge for $15. Other places (kegging supply places, as opposed to bar supply places) were charging $40+

JimiGibbs said:
Ordered the drip tray. Thanks again Evan. Been looking at Northern for tap handles but that will probably be a while.......

Yeah, same here. $30/ea is a bit steep, especially when the ones I have now work fine...especially with my little label-maker making labels that fit perfectly on the handles.

Glad to help...I almost dropped the $$ on the more expensive tray when I ordered all my kegging stuff, but decided to wait for a sale or a deal and go with a towel in the meantime. Then I checked the kegging sticky and saw that, and was sold.

Back