My Friday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

explosivebeer

Reaction score
I haven't brewed in a month and a half but I'm now in the middle of brewing 10 gallons of Irish Red and 5 gallons of Dry Irish Stout. And damn, what a gorgeous day...
IMG00031-20090306-1013.jpg

What a terrible back yard. I'm glad I'm not cursed with a view like that. ;)

It's definitely a great day for brewing in Western Washington. I'll be out this afternoon getting propane and re-filling my CO2, but I'm hoping the weather holds for tomorrow as well.

Having the same weather here, but I decided to fire up the smoker. 6 pounds of sausages and 3.5 of pork loin.

Man, that was a long, beautiful brewday. 15 gallons of happy wort is in fermenters and ready to take off. I'm glad to be able to relax now and enjoy the rest of the great weather.

McKBrew, have a great brewday tomorrow. I'm still saving that other bottle of stout you gave me. That was quite delicious.

david_42, enjoy your tasty pork. That sounds like an equally enjoyable way to spend the day.

Back