My First time!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackson_d

Reaction score
virgin run, homemade IC. Thanks to everyone on this bad ass website for all the ideas. This is 20' 3/8" OD copper. We took a 5g full boil from 212deg F to 71deg F in a tub of ice water in about 11 min. Rawk On![br]
DSCN0471.jpg

DSCN0469.jpg

That was only my 3rd batch ever. We went from using Brewer's Best receipe kits our first batch to using Charlie's receipes and doing full boils and using whole hops and liquid yeast and homemade IC in just 3 batches! I am a little worried that in another 2-3 months i'll be pricing out all grain 3 tier systems even though i dont fully understand them yet. Next time (this coming sunday) we have plans to try our first partial mash wheat beer.. This website rocks I have already learnd a lot and look forward to learing more and hope one day i can give some good advice to some noob's as i hav been given good advice from day one... Peace to you all rawk on!

Back