My first really really good homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heyjaffy

Reaction score
I've been drinking some of my AHS Anniversary Wit for a couple of weeks and it is absolutely delicious and the first brew that I think nobody would have an idea was brewed in my kitchen. I can't remember if this was a partial mash or extract, but i do remember that I followed a lot of the advice found here and the process really worked! I'm really happy that Austin Homebrew Supply had the anniversary sale that allowed me to buy a handful of kits that allowed me to practice more and start making better beer. I recently bought a 5 and 10 gallon cooler from Home Depot and fittings from bargainfittings.com to make an MLT and HLT. I can't wait to start making some epic all grain brews.

Congrats!! Send me a bottle, you've got my address LOL. JK, and thanks again for the drip tray btw.

I've got a Blue Moon Clone in my primary now and have high hopes for it, we'll see. Good luck on the AG. I'm really satisfied with where I am quality and control-wise with partial mash doing around 6 lbs grain and 2-4 lbs extract depending on what I am making. But I do envy the guys who don't have to fork out the coin for any extract at all. I just can't really invest any more time and don't want to invest in any more hardware. My process is running smooth so am sticking with "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" for now.

Back