My first label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollidaySlim

Reaction score
I was asked by a friend to make a label for his new beer. So I thought I would get your guys opinion on it? Its kinda a throwback for old school gamers. I am not to sure about the colors so if you guy have any input im listening.
Matt

DHLogo.jpg

Good start. Have you heard of Thomas G. Schmud? Eneone.com. Do you know how to paste labels? Don't get ripped off.

once again thanks for all the replies!
Jerenyz I have never heard of that Thomas guy nor had I ever been to Eneone.com ( i did goto it when you posted it, cool site) and no I dont have the foggiest on how to paste labels, we were just going to print them on some thick adhesive paper and smack them on (just for personal use so we didnt care to much how it looked. I would however like to know the right way to do it. And how exactly would I get ripped off????

Yeah, Hunter, NES and homebrew. It doesn't get much better than that. I'm with you Cheyco, that game made me a better shot on both pistols and wing shooting.

I just got back from Colorado and visited Aspen. I asked about Hunter at the visitor center and they told me they had torn down the bar he frequented after he died. In sort of a rude manner. I guess that the "establishment" in Aspen isn't too nuts about ol' HST. He probably got a lot of people ticked off when he was running for Sherriff.

I'm glad you like eneone.com. Sorry but I think it's easy to get ripped off when people pay homebrew supply to make their label. Not that you are. When I make label I print a lazer print so it's waterproof. Then mix 1 part Wondra with 3.5 parts water and let sit for 1 hour. Cook until thick constantly stirring (10-15minutes). Let cool covered for 1 hour. Push through fine metal strainer and mix with water to use.

sweet label design! i love Hunter Thompson and NES, so its right up my alley. plus, EVERYONE always wanted to shoot that dog. oh, and i think the colors give it that vintage-but-modern appeal, i like them the way they are.

im in the process of designing a logo and labels myself, for personal use only. i have a ton of professional experience with photoshop and illustrator...but the gluing part might get me.

Where can purchase Wondra???

Back