My first label for my first brew!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronA

Reaction score
Here's my first label for my first brew....a blueberry wheat

beer-label_sm.jpg

--Aaron:mug:

When I saw this earlier today, it sure put me in the mood for a blueberry wheat! If you are going to keep posting labels like this, your are going to have to start sending out free beer to your buddies here... ;)

Thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with my first label. I hope I'm as happy with my first brew that it's for. I'm already super anxious to get a taste.

--Aaron

What software did you use to make it? Is that a base label or did you do the whole thing from scratch?

Ian

I used Photoshop CS to make it all from scratch. I began looking for templates or 'clip art' images but I didn't find any. Once I got started I became obsessed to finish it.

I did use a label for inspiration that I found on beerlabels.com.

I will be able to easily tweak this label to make future labels for future brews.

--Aaron

alemonkey said:
Holy cow, it even has a warning on it!
:D Yeah, I tried to doll it up all 'authentic' as I named it after a member of my website. I figured he'd get a bigger kick out of it that way.

--Aaron:mug:

So are you a member of the Lincoln Lagers? My wife thinks I should join, but I'm not sure if I have the time to be involved with a club.

Back