My first keezer build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchyslick

Reaction score
So I built this puppy in the summer. My only regret now is that I didn't take more photos while I was doing the build. So here is what I have from the build.
Please tell me what you think, comments, suggestions.

There are three taps, two for beer and one for soda. The intuit space can hold two full kegs or one full keg and two 20L kegs. Running a dual pressure regulator for pouring beer and a second for soda and carbonating.

I have a bit of duct with two computer fans on either end circulating air within the keezer. Looking for a way to clean it up a bit (no duct tape)

image-4089079317.jpg

image-1568921717.jpg

image-1618389733.jpg

image-1394242255.jpg

image-2987985447.jpg

image-102307086.jpg

That is the most awesome keezer I've ever seen. Hopefully all those sticks were given to you or in addition to having the most awesome keezer, you have the most exspensive. Nice Job!!

Thanks a lot guys! There are about 200 sticks counting the bar top and around the frame of the keezer! A lot of which where my sticks and the rest where donated from buddies or I collected them from rinks. I have collected enough sticks this season to build another bar or possibly a futon frame.

Keep the comments coming!

You might want to look into getting a lift assist cylinder for the cover/top. It will help with loading kegs.

If I had room for something like that in my house, I'd consider it. As it is, my plan is to make one that sits against the wall, but is still a coffin style build. I hope to have a little bit of an overhang, kind of like a bar.

DougK said:
You might want to look into getting a lift assist cylinder for the cover/top. It will help with loading kegs.

If I had room for something like that in my house, I'd consider it. As it is, my plan is to make one that sits against the wall, but is still a coffin style build. I hope to have a little bit of an overhang, kind of like a bar.

What do you mean lift assist cylinder? Like a hydronic lift just for the bar top to open easier?

That thing is awesome. Yeah, some gas struts would sure help lifting the lid.

Back