My first home brew beer pic....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

toaffer

Reaction score
Congrats on the I.P.A. m8y! looks sweet, Ive just bottled some Real Ale that has a very similar colour or color (american spelling lol)to it,Ive just got my hands on an Australian I.P.A. but goin to try a mexican cerveza 1st :mug:

OP
OP
EcuPirate07

EcuPirate07

Beer is a food group
Reaction score
Congrats on the I.P.A. m8y! looks sweet, Ive just bottled some Real Ale that has a very similar colour or color (american spelling lol)to it,Ive just got my hands on an Australian I.P.A. but goin to try a mexican cerveza 1st :mug:

a nice Dos XX would be good, I want to try to make a batch of that, I would assume that would be a lager and I dont know if im ready for that.

histo320

Reaction score
Nice little blog you have. Hops and Vines is a great store. I am somewhat torn between them and Asheville Brewing Supply, but I would have to say that Alex and H and V offers much more advice and is more knowledgable.

Congrats on the IPA

OP
OP
EcuPirate07

EcuPirate07

Beer is a food group
Reaction score
Nice little blog you have. Hops and Vines is a great store. I am somewhat torn between them and Asheville Brewing Supply, but I would have to say that Alex and H and V offers much more advice and is more knowledgable.

Congrats on the IPA

Thanks for the support, Im guessing you live around the Haw Creek area due to your IPA lol

zaprozdower

Reaction score
WNC eh? Im in Boone, sadly lacking in home brew stores. Always gotta stop by Greensboro on my way east...