My first brewing experience

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampten

Reaction score
Greetings! I just joined the forums here, and started brewing this past weekend.

I've always wanted to try my hand in brewing and finally bit the bullet and purchased a kit.

I purchased the Brewers Best Equipment Kit and also purchased their Brown Ale kit.

Currently my beer is fermenting.

I am curious though, has anybody used this kit before, and if so, how does it taste.

I'm very excited and can't wait to get more involved in the process!

Thanks,
Sampten

congrats! i started off with a brewers best kit as well. never had their brown ale kit, but i'm sure it'll be awesome, you brewed it!!!

Welcome to homebrewing and this forum.
Never did either, but keep the fermentation temperature in the recommended range, and give it time to ferment, and condition, and I'm sure your be happy with what you made.
Please feel free to ask questions here, this group of people are great.

I'm not a fan of Brown Ale but I have brewed 3 Brewers Best kits. 2 were the American Micro Beer style which I loved and the 3rd was the British Ale (Bass clone that tasted nothing like Bass nor looked like it). The American Micro style will be a staple in my keg from now on I think.

I've used quite a few of the BB kits, although not the Brown Ale. But brown ales are pretty straightforward, so it's a good choice for your first brew! All the BB kits I've made have turned out pretty well, I've been happy with them.

Thanks for the inputs. I'm excited about the first batch. Once I learn more, I'll be experimenting, but I'll probably stick to the kits for at least one more batch.

Back