My first brew was ready today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Free_Eagle

Reaction score
And not by choice folks, home on a mental health day and what is any better way then cracking my first ever brew!! :mug:

I......... LOVE........... THIS................. HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BADS197

Reaction score
sweet

I was anxious to taste my first one... the bottle we opened wasnt fully ready but a week later it was awesome.

blacklab

Banned
Reaction score
How'd it go? Looks a little low on carb. Two weeks in the bottle?

Try and save a few for a couple months. You'll be amazed at the difference.

OP
Free_Eagle

Free_Eagle

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone, work sucks. It has been bottled for 12 days. This didn't produce a lot of head but the carbonation is similar to the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale I have been drinking non-stop for bottles. Due to the fact that I am an impatient individual I had to crack into my first brew. Trust me I am letting my next brews sit at least three weeks in bottles. I actually just went out today and bought another primary so I can get two batches going at once. If I drink them as fast as this one I am going to need to keep up on the other end. Doing a Pumpkin Ale and Belgian Wit on Sunday with this new carboy and loved hobby. It is Friday so I am heading in the direction of this little guy...... :drunk:.

EdWort: Going to keg once SWMBO and I get married which is looming on the horizon like bottled brew, in November, and then we buy a house. I need more room...... SWMBO is already cranky about the room I take up around here for this, that is, until I poured her a HB yesterday and all was forgotten...... for now.

annika123

Reaction score
Hi,
Irish red color.this is so nice color.Beer certainly improves your health in moderation,mental.But It take heavily that is dangerous to their health.In beers there are so many brands so take a good brand for health.
==================================
annika
Nevada Drug Addiction